- Choosing a real estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you
- Not knowing the total costs involved
- Not having a home inspection
- Making an offer on a home without being pre-qualified
- Limiting your search to open houses, ads or the Internet
- Not following through on due-diligence
- Not examining insurance issues
- Not considering long term needs
- Thinking there is only one perfect home out there
Have any questions on how to avoid these common mistakes? We are here to provide clarity and answers to anyone that needs it, Contact us!
Shilo Storey with RE/MAX First
We are always here to help and educate you on exactly where the market is and how you can fit into it!
‹ Back to Most Recent